Friday, May 22, 2015

Universal Studios

Ahh, day 4, and many thanks to Universal Studios for a bunch of good times.  This place is crazy fun, and definitely worth a two day look.  Unfortunately we ran out of time and never made it to the sister park Islands of Adventure.

Right off the bat, we bought the kids and I new sun glasses.  I lost mine back on day one at the Magic Kingdom, and by Thursday it was sunny enough that I really needed some eye protection.

So you walk in the gate to this place and it seems more like a shopping mall seemed to me when I was 13.  Crazy stuff all over, everything for sale...  But, straight in is Dispicable Me and Shrek, around the corner Transformers, across the way the Simpsons.  Oh, ya, we had some Ice Cream too.  Then at the end of the day, we headed over to Diagon Alley, where we found a killer roller coaster/reality ride in the mine under Gringotts Bank.  Overall an awesome, sunny day.


No comments: